We’re That’s the Positivitea, an online magazine with a mission… Responsible, positive reporting. We know that people can’t get enough of their daily dose of gossip and news, so we’d never want to take that away from anyone. What we do want to take away is all the negative crap that permeates nearly every media outlet in the world. Our promise to you, our readers, is this:
- We’ll bring you all the best news, views and gossip. Yep, that’s the tea.
- There will be no negative stories, no capitalising on grief or death, no shaming or making people feel like crap.
- We won’t talk about body image – it’s your body, we don’t care what it looks like. We’re far more interested in your successes.
- No adverts. No “Here’s how to lose weight in 3.8 seconds flat” ads. Nope. None of that BS. Instead, we’ll use Patreon to keep the site up and running. We’ll thank you eternally for keeping us going 🙏
- We’ll cover all the positive news, from the big stories to the little ones. If you know someone who has done something good, let us know. We’d love to cover their story if we can.
- We will always do our best to call out negativity on social media and anywhere else we see it. Negative comments on our site and social media will also be deleted. Anyone we feel is bullying or harassing will be reported.
- We’ll work with as many different responsible reporting organisations that we can, to ensure we’re always following guidelines and bringing you all the tea in a respectful way. We’ll also write everything in The Gee Gee Way.
- We’ll try to create a positive story for every negative story people send us. If you’ve seen someone body-shamed or hounded negatively by the press, then send us their story here. We’ll try to create something beautiful out of it where we can.
- We’ll always learn and strive to do better. You can always get in touch with us to tell us when we’re doing things wrong (or right!)